Dash is a good investment with a solid foundation and practicality. In addition, their management team is doing very well. This is why many people not only invest coins in the short term, but also in the long run. If you have never tried a coin, then you are very obvious.
If you plan to take the train or plan to take the next train, you will need a wallet to keep the coins.
At Dash core is a unique fully-incentivized peer-to-peer network. Miners are rewarded for securing the blockchain and masternodes are rewarded for validating, storing and serving the blockchain to users.
Masternodes represent a new layer of network servers that work in highly secure clusters called quorums to provide a variety of decentralized services, like instant transactions, privacy and governance, while eliminating the threat of low-cost network attacks.
Best 6 Wallet For Storing Dash
1 Coinomi(Mobile Wallet)
Coinomi is a popular mobile multi-coin wallet that can hold 70 cryptocurrencies and more than 200 tokens, which is the highest figure among all encryption wallets.
The development team is always innovating, I think they have a good balance between security and an easy-to-use user interface, so if you are new, managing your coins will not have any problems.
Like all other security wallets, Coinomi allows you to control your private key with an initial key, and you need to store it securely.
In addition, unlike other wallets using BIP 32, this HD wallet uses BIP 44 protocol, allowing you to save only one definition, so you only need to backup your wallet.
It is important to pay attention to a fraudulent copy of your wallet code.
2 Jaxx(Mobile and Desktop Wallet)
Jaxx is an increasingly popular mobile and desktop handset that emphasizes simplicity and user experience. Jaxx, launched in 2014, is available on the following platforms:
Windows Desktop, Linux, and OS X
Android and iOS phones and tablets
Chrome browser extension
Jaxx has beginner-designed user-friendly interface and easy-to-understand layout.
It also supports multiple encryption currencies, such as Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin. A private key always stays in the device for better security.
However, Jaxx did not offer a two-tier verification and reported that in July 2017 he had a bug in the security system and steal $ 400,000 in salaries.
3 DASH Core(Desktop Wallet)
Dash core is an official desktop wallet developed by DASH developer.
With this wallet, you can manage your private key. These secret keys can be easily restored using a parafile if the computer is corrupt.
Most importantly, this desktop wallet supports all DASH cryptographic functions such as PrivateSend, InstantSend, master node management and management.
DASH Core Desktop is ideal for those who want to use DASH as intended.
On the other hand, this wallet consumes a lot of disk space and can take time to synchronize with the whole unit. This means that you can not recommend this wallet on slow/old computers.
The DASH core supports DASH InstantSend / PrivateSend.
4 DASH Core iOS(Mobile Wallet)
Dash Core for iOS – First Official Dash Purge for iOS, iPhone’s official mobile DASH purse. After a thorough checkup, the cash was released in the Apple store.
Connect directly to the DASH network. This means there is no server for hacking. In addition, if you have an HD purse, you can back up 12 words. In other words, you can withdraw money at any time if your mobile phone is damaged or lost.
Form integration is important here. It allows you to send money to any team owners who accept the compresses and the only compulsions to change the line.
In the DASH Core iOS, you can use the InstantSend DASH feature. However, you can not use the PrivateSend function.
5 Dash Paper Wallet
The private and public keys are written in Dash Paper Vallettes, which means anyone who receives DASH notes can access your DASH funds. However, due to the low quotation of hackers, this wallet is not included in high technology.
If you want to use a paper wallet, check out this official guide to learn how to prepare a DASH paper wallet.
I suggest that you use this cash for those who want to keep sprinting money for a long time.
DASH does not support DASH InstantSend / PrivateSend for paper wallets.
6 Atomic Wallet
Atomic Wallet is a promising multipurpose project with a positive user base. Many of them use Atomic as a convenient DASH-wallet. This provides all the parameters required for control. Atomic wallet already supports more than 300 top coins and tokens, managed through an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
Since the list of available resources is updated weekly, if you cannot find your favorite coin here, you can confirm that it will be added soon. Atomic Wallet is available for all major operating systems on Windows, Mac and Linux. Mobile apps for Android and iOS will be released in October 2018.
Tips for securely storing your Dash
- DASH support. First and foremost, make sure any wallet you choose actually offers support for DASH. If you want to store multiple cryptocurrencies, check whether your other coins and tokens are also supported.
- Support for DASH features. If you want to take advantage of Dash’s InstantSend or PrivateSend feature, make sure those features are supported by your wallet.
- Good user interface. Cryptocurrency can be complex and confusing, as can be the wallets used to store them in. Look for a wallet that offers a simple and straightforward interface that’s easy to understand and use right away.
- Security features. The safety of your funds is paramount, so make sure any wallet you choose can provide a high level of security. Look for features like allowing you to retain control of your private keys, the ability to create a secure PIN and the option to set up 2-factor authentication.
- Backup and restore options. Can you back up your wallet easily so that you can restore it (and not lose your funds) in case something goes wrong?
- Ongoing development. Before choosing a wallet, check to see whether it’s backed by a development team that’s constantly working to make improvements. This could mean that the wallet’s user interface is improved, new features are added and security is always being increased.
- Customer support. Finally, make sure you can easily contact customer support if you ever have a problem with your wallet, and read reviews from other users to find out whether a wallet’s support team actually provides helpful assistance.